We are committed to strengthening a broad right of assembly:
- We pay attention to restrictions and oversights by the regulatory agencies and the police.
- We publish reports containing photos, in which people are pixelated.
- We are independent of the organizers and are clearly identified as assembly observers.
- We try to be as close as possible to the assemblies in order to observe in detail.
- Cooperation with investigating authorities is not taking place of course.
We dissociate ourselves from assemblies from which a message of nationalist, racist or religious hatred or a call for discrimination emanates.
Contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org
PGP Key via contact page